You are tired of all of the confusion in the “health” industry…
You are sick of buying the latest and greatest diet products, just to have them not work!
You feel overwhelmed when you go to the grocery store! (You want to buy all of the healthy products, but it is so expensive – and your kids like the mac n cheese in the blue box!)
You want to go to the gym, have a green juice and sleep when the kids are sleeping… BUT you live in the real world! Ha!
There are so many ideas, theories, opinions, products, websites, doctors, nutritionists, dietitians, trainers, coaches, neighbors, friends, family members and strangers ALL wanting to hand out their idea of the IDEAL diet or pill or shake or fitness routine but you are so tired of all the hype. You just want to find something simple that you can stick to and that you can afford and get the results you are looking for.
I’m here to tell you that you already have exactly what you need.
- You need to have the right frame of mind and you’re here… CHECK!
- You know that getting healthy shouldn’t be so hard… CHECK!
- You know you need support… CHECK
First Steps to Health is not just another diet book, in fact it isn’t a diet book at all. Not one time does the book tell you what to do. There is no “plan” to stick to, products to buy or specific meals or drinks or workouts it really doesn’t even go into losing weight! The goal of 1st Steps is to learn the 1st steps you need to take to get healthy. To feel vibrant. To have the energy you need to get through your day with a smile.
Losing weight is the side effect of living a healthy, rich, fulfilling, happy life.
This book is full of the knowledge you need to put your self and your priorities back on your to-do list. You will learn what to avoid when it comes to the food you put into your body, but you will mostly learn what to add in to your daily routine. YUP… add in, not take away!
I don’t want you to feel restricted, I don’t want you to feel like a failure if you aren’t perfect. In my opinion and coming from experience, deprivation only makes me want something MORE! (tell me I can’t have chocolate or wine… I dare you!) Life happens and as a mom, I know life never stops happening! You barely have time to go potty alone let alone take time to puruse the isles at the local co-op reading the ingredient labels on all of the weird food your kids and husband won’t even consider eating! (lol, who am I kidding, you NEVER get to pee in peace or go to the co-op!)
This book is a quick read AND it comes with a PDF workbook full of everything you need to start living a healthy lifestyle you can be proud of TODAY! Not “results in 30 days, guaranteed!” no. Results when you take responsibility and do the work. You are responsible for your results, I am just here to give you the kick in the yoga pants that you need to get started and then I’m here to support you in your journey. (Bonus: The workbook is pretty, but doesn’t have a colored background so it can be printed without using all of the ink in your printer! Boomsauce!)
Don’t just take it from me! Here is what people are saying!
“First Steps To Health” by Janica Larson is written by a busy mom for busy moms who want a happy, healthy life for themselves and their families without running themselves into the ground to achieve it. In fact, it is just as applicable for those of us who are not moms – after all, today’s lifestyle is super hectic no matter who you are or what you do. It’s an engaging read, packed with practical ideas. What I really like are the suggestions at the end of each chapter for the action steps to move you towards your goal, and the fact the choice of which steps to take is left completely up to you. This is a practical, work at your own pace book, that you can return to and refer to again and again.
Jan Osmond, CPC, ACC, Wellbeing & Performance Coach, Queensland, Australia.
“I found First Steps to Health to be engaging and a fun read. The author’s style is easy to follow and makes for a quick read. However, you’re going to want to go back over the information again and again. Janica has shared lots of useful information about how to take back the control of our lives, heart and mind. It’s all actionable, doable and practical. This is a real self-help book, broken down into realistic steps so change is not only attainable, but realistic and possible. It’s an enjoyable read that also challenges the reader to simply start taking steps toward a healthy life.”
– Jeanie Olinger
Here is what you will get:
First Steps to Health eBook PLUS any updates as they become available!
- 15+ page PDF workbook full of tools you can use today to start living a simpler, healthier life without feeling overwhelmed and confused. Here is a list of some of the amazing tools you get! You can either print them out or download them and just use a notebook, planner or journal when filling in the blanks!
- Instructions on how to efficiently use the eBook and toolkit
- Journal prompts
- Grocery list template with what to avoid and what to buy organic/non GMO
- Goals tracker
- Body image tracker
- Manageable Meal planning guide
- Family Fitness ideas and resource guide
- Day planner template
- Month by month planner
- Non-negotiables and priorities reminder
- Circle of Life evaluation PLUS what to do about it!
- Plus a few others…
- Access to the private support group on Facebook
- Support from me and other moms going through the same or similar situations. This is a closely monitored group with a zero tolerance policy for judgement or catty behavior to ensure that everyone feels safe and is able to speak openly about their struggles.
- 1 Free 45 minute coaching session with me
- We will discuss any questions or concerns you have about your lifestyle and the changes you want to make. We will also go over any goals you want to set and come up with an action plan to implement to help you reach them!